Care for nasal discomfort with Si-Nose Spray and Winter Fighter . Also apply a thick layer of to sinus locations. Aloe ferox bitters is traditionally used to care for sinusitis. Extra care for a bothersome drip: apply a thick layer of Muscle Gel to the throat and chest. Si-Nose Spray contains plant extracts that:
• Combat bacteria, viruses and parasites.
• Have a natural antihistamine action.
• Relieve pain.
• Help to support detoxification and also purify.
• Have an anti-inflammatory action. Directions:
• Shake well before use.
• Place 1-2 Si-Nose Drops in each nostril twice daily.
• Administer Si-Nose Spray 1-2 sprays of in each nostril twice daily.
• Do not use continuously for more than one week. Allergies, especially dairy products, are often the cause of sinusitis. The use of sugar lowers the allergy threshold by prompting the body cells to react to allergens. Dairy tends to increase the secretion and thickness of mucus. When mucus, produced in the sinuses, cannot drain properly, the sinuses become a breeding place for bacteria. Repeated use of antibiotics makes one prone to yeast infections (Candida albicans). Yeast and antibiotics suppress the immune system and, in this way, contribute to sinusitis. Drink lots of water. It helps the sinuses drain easier and the mucus membrane is better protected against infection. Appearance of this product may vary due to the natural ingredients used.