Body Scrub is a superb liquid body soap, with fine granules, which can be used daily to gently remove dead skin cells leaving your skin looking rosy and feeling vibrant.
- Scrubbing helps remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin to expose new cells
- A good scrubbing session does wonders for blood circulation, which in turn removes toxins and impurities from the body
- A scrubbing session helps counteract cellulite
- Forming of pimples is also prevented if dead cells do not block pores
- Helps prepare the skin for better absorption
- Use Body Scrub in bath or shower as body soap
- Apply Body Scrub over your entire wet body
- Now use a sponge, face cloth or body brush and scrub gently
Use friction/body gloves 1-2 times per week to get rid of coarse, dry skin.
Because new skin cells form daily, scrubbing is essential to ensure a nurtured skin. The dead cells on the surface of the skin gives the skin its dry, dull and lifeless appearance. A scrub session is a wonder cure for dull and lifeless skin.
See FAQ for more information on understanding your needs and skin type