With Aloe Tea you can enjoy the wholesomeness of the complete Aloe ferox leaf as a refreshing cold drink or a delicious hot tea.
Sufficient fluid is of great importance for general health, since all the bodily functions require water. The body excretes approximately 1.5 litres of water daily by way of the skin and kidneys, ridding the body of damaging waste products.
Supplement your daily fluid intake with wholesome Aloe Tea :
• Rich in nutrients like minerals, amino acids and other plant extracts.
• Contains no caffeine.
• Beneficial for appetite control.
• Make a concentrate by adding 1 tea bag to 1 cup of boiling water.
• Allow brewing for at least 5 minutes.
• Use approximately 30 ml concentrate in a cup and fill with boiling or ice-cold water.
Add a slice of pineapple, orange or lemon to the concentrate for a delicious flavour. Supplement your fluid intake: make 2 litres of Aloe Tea and drink as a refreshing iced tea or a tasty, hot drink any time of the day. Do not discard the remaining concentrate. Place in the fridge to use the following day. Do not add milk or sugar. This prevents the body from absorbing precious nutrients. Alcohol, ordinary tea and coffee are diuretics that promote fluid loss in the body and strip the body of essential minerals.